Vitamin-rich cranberry and pomegranate enriches your skin’s appearance, while a raw sugar scrub exfoliates and buffs.
Apply a layer of the scrub to damp skin, preferably during the last part of a shower or bath. Massage in circular motions on legs, hand arms, elbows and any part of the body that needs soothing. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry. If needed, follow with a body lotion according to skin type.
- Cranberry: high in vitamins and antioxidants to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Pomegranate: high in polyphenol and antioxidants to protect and balance skin
- Raw Sugar Cane Granules: contain natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid for natural exfoliation
- Green Tea: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
- Comfrey: reinforces skin with moisture
- Butcher’s Broom: helps skin appear firmer
- Sweet Almond: softens and relieves the appearance of skin
- Grape Seed Oil: contain antioxidants that deliver hydration
- Flaxseed: contains Omega 3s and antioxidants to support the skin
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin